This registration outlines the skills, experience and products of Sexton Trading Company Pty Ltd that confirms our capability to provide the necessary resources and skills to ensure the successful completion of any projects or refurbishments undertaken on behalf of our clients.
This capability is effectively demonstrated by our achievements in both supplying Australian manufactured products and supporting documentation from satisfied customers.
Our knowledge and significant experience in controlling many products, will enable this Company to effectively compliment the specialist skills that cover any refurbishment undertaken.
AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008. Quality Management Certificate No: 1058
Sexton Trading Company Pty Ltd requires active participation of its staff in the Quality Assurance process. We have an obligation to all clients to deliver the required product and service in a manner that assures optimum quality, ‘fit for the purpose’, and deliver on time. This will be achieved irrespective of the degree to which the client inspects and requires certification and verification.
Product Research Results
- Preventing facility-acquired pressure ulcers in a diverse acute care population using a pressure-redistribution surface
- Prevention of Hospital Acquired Pressure Ulcer
- Implementation of a patient safety initiative for the prevention of hospital acquired pressure ulcers
- Effects of a non-powered dynamic surface on reducing facility acquired pressure ulcers
- Mattress Management – making a difference in financial and clinical outcomes
- Bringing Down the House
- Implementation of a pressure redistribution mattress